Let’s use solutions for a cleaner future
Giving back to nature what we take from it
Several types of materials exist on the market, which are all called bioplastics:
- materials based on renewable sources that cannot prevent biodegradation
(bio-PE, bio – PP, bio-PET ….),
- they stay in nature for decades to hundreds of years and are part of plastic waste (pollution),
- materials based on fossil sources that can undergo biodegradation (PVA, PCL, PBAT …),
- their degradation products contribute to the global warming effect,
- materials based on renewable sources which can undergo biodegradation (PLA. PHA, TPS …),
- these are ecological solutions with a minimum negative impact on the environment.
Characteristics of most of the plastics currently on the market:
- they contain polymers or other additives on fossil base,
- products made from them are usually very brittle and exhibit insufficient shape stability,
- mechanical properties deteriorate over time (physical ageing effect),
- biodegradation is very slow or none,
- their properties limit application areas.
There is a solution:
Replacing as much single-use plastics packaging with reusable biodegradable materials based on Nonoilen as possible.
Reducing plastic waste thanks to the introduction of material recycling which is possible with Nonoilen (in contrast to other bioplastics which are not recyclable usually).
Comprehensive solution of Nonoilen products life cycle in a closed-loop system for waste recovery without any harmful effects on the environment.
Research and Development
The development of Nonoilen plastics is going forward continuously. The ambition of our whole team is not only to develop ecological plastics production but also to offer an entire system, which will be able to contribute to the utilisation of Nonoilen waste most ecologically – by biodegradation.
Continue reading about the result of many years of R&D